Thursday, 2 April 2015

Cupcakebear Tom and new hobbies!

Hello everybody, I hope you are doing well! No more rain at the moment, and some nice sunshine we have here, brings a smile on your face, don't it?

Here everything is going very well, still buzzing with new ideas for bears.. and reasently I found a new hobby, Journaling ( I have many hobbies..! Do you too?.. Need more time in a day ;) )

It's gives so much satisfaction to wright about your journey in life, and do a little watercolering as well to brighten up the words you are wrighting.. The many scraps of fabric and beautiful paper you just can't trow away,  they find there place in my  journal too.
Even funny stuff you tent to forget, like when the childeren say funny things , it does not have to be long wrigting just some beautiful qoutes are fine as well...

Next week I will post some pages of my journal, don't expact something fancy, remember I just started one, and am still lurning...!

Here is a new Cupcakebear I made this week, his name is Tom! I hope you like him.




 
Wish all of you a nice easter weekend, with friends, family or alone, ..injoy!
 
Love,
Jacqueline