Thursday, 7 January 2016

Jippie! Finally some new Cupcakebears! The first one is.. Toto!

Hello everyone, and a happy new year to you all! Hopefully you had a wonderful christmas and new year, probably with some new year's resolutions to..! Stick to them if you can!
I made some resolutions of myself, and the first one is, ...to post more regularly on my blog! (New foto's can be seen on my instagram page: cupcakebearsandme )  So as of today, I will try to post every week , with lots of new foto's and some story's of new bears and  other funny things, so keep in touch!

Lovely new bears ( or hares and other forest creatures..) will follow soon in the next couple of weeks with  pictures to complete , rest assure I did not sit still for a moment the last weeks...!



Well Toto, is waiting for some snow.....


Fortunatly he is dressed well for the cold weather!


Look at his rosy cheeks....



Well see you in couple of days.....

Love,
Jacqueline